Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account holder details and payer details different. we both want to cancel. how?

Account holder details and payer details different. we both want to cancel. how?

I put my my card details on my friends spotify account to pay for 'premium'. He doesn 't use it at all and can't remember the password. the account may be in his brothers name he 's not sure. we want to cancel it. all he could do was cancel the app. how do i stop the payments?

2 Replies

It's probably best if you contact our payments team, they'll be able to get it sorted.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

@spitthedog wrote:

I put my my card details on my friends spotify account to pay for 'premium'. He doesn 't use it at all and can't remember the password. the account may be in his brothers name he 's not sure. we want to cancel it. all he could do was cancel the app. how do i stop the payments?

Hi, was the account made with facebook? You should ask him to login with facebook then, so the subscription can be cancelled.

If not, then you should contact customer services using the Support Form - they will have to ask you security questions however.

Liam

Suggested posts