Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account is being compromised. Need help

Account is being compromised. Need help

I've emailed, filled out a webform and tweeted the support account. It's been over an hour. No help.

Got an email that my account email was changed, but I didn't do it. Luckily I can still access my account via Facebook. I opened the app on my phone where I have a premium account and saved music from my computer and it is all gone, the app tells me I'm listening offline on too many devices. I need to get my email back and reset my password and log out of all devices and resync my music.

How can I get help with this.

The contact form is useless because it says they will email the email address that is in my account now which is the one from the person stealing my account.

They have not replied to my personal email or my tweet

1 Reply

Hey @andyfreak457,

You can use the contact form below to get in touch with Spotify Support. Their Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours (Email, Twitter, FB)

Contact form: http://bit.ly/SpotifyCFA (Make sure you're logged out of any Spotify accounts while using the form)

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts