Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account is disabled

Account is disabled

I received an email from spotify saying that my account was disabled. Prior, I had several charges on my bank account that seemed odd so after stopping those charges I noticed the email from spotify about my account being disabled. After looking through the community and FAQ, each post or questions related to my dilemma had the response of contacting the customer service with the details as they would need specific info. Ok great, wrote a submission detailing my problem, and waited. Shortly after I got a response giving me three options they think can help: search/ask the community, search the FAQ, and look at the spotify twitter status updates. Upon searching all three, again the response led me to contant them through customer service forms. Is that email it? Are those my only options or do I need to wait for another response?

2 Replies

Hi.

Might sound dumb, and kinda is. But reply to the email you got after using the contact form even if it says it's from a no-reply email. Then you should be contacted in 24-48 hours

Thank you so much, yeah that is kinda dumb

Suggested posts