Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account is linked to my facebook account, but reporting zero friends.

Account is linked to my facebook account, but reporting zero friends.

I have my accounts linked, and I know it's updating fine because when I update my facebook profile picture my spotify picture updates too. However when I go to find friends it's reporting that I don't have any friends on spotify, when I know that I do. Furthermore, when I search for an individual friend by either username or full name they never come up in the search results. I have friends search for me by one or the other and they're able to find me every time. 

It's almost like everyone I'm facebook friends with is hidden from my spotify profile.

5 Replies

Hello @co_bar

Could you please check out this thread for me?

This fixed the problem for other users 🙂

Nothing here worked for me. For some reason spotify doesn't show up in my list of apps in Facebook.

@co_bar

I suggest you try a clean reinstall and see if this helps, This usually fixes most problems 🙂

Note: This will remove any saved offline tracks and cache 🙂 

I have spotify downloaded on two computers and my phone. Do I need to uninstall all, or will logging out and uninstalling one work?

@co_bar

If it works on none of them then their is probably a different problem 🙂

could you try please connect your Spotify accounts with your Facebook accounts?

To do this you need to head to the Spotify Desktop app and head to Spotify/Edit > Preferences > Social >Facebook and Connect to Facebook if it isn't connected.

Then, can you head to Activity > people to follow?

Here, you can click view all, and find all Facebook friends on Spotify.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues after doing all these steps 🙂

Suggested posts