Country

Israel

Device

Huawei Honor 8 Lite

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi! 

My Spotify is linked with a Facebook account that got disabled (no clue why). 

What happens if I log out and try to log back in? 

I have opened a new Facebook account, can I link the same account to it without losing my data

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Polerico.

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you lost access to your Facebook profile, you can still try to regain access to your Spotify account. Head over here and request a password for the email address associated with your Facebook profile. If you have allowed Spotify to use your Facebook information(more info here), you'll be able to log in with your email address as a username.

Hope it will work 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Polerico.

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you lost access to your Facebook profile, you can still try to regain access to your Spotify account. Head over here and request a password for the email address associated with your Facebook profile. If you have allowed Spotify to use your Facebook information(more info here), you'll be able to log in with your email address as a username.

Hope it will work 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

what if my facebook account had no email but instead i used to log in with just my phone number?

Hey @randomfella123,

Thanks for joining the thread!

This should at best be looked at by our customer support people, as they can search for your account by various means, which are unavailable to us in the Community.
If your account had been on Premium at one point in time, we'd advise looking for your payment details as well before contacting them. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts