Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account linked to facebook account which now has a different email address so cant login

Solved!

Account linked to facebook account which now has a different email address so cant login

Hi there, I signed up with facebook using a university email address. I since changed my facebook email address and now I cant access my spotify account anymore. How can I recover access to this account? I cant change facebook back to the old email because I dont have access to that email anymore.  Thank you!

Plan - Free

Country - ZA

Device - Iphone 8

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @janpickard 

Welcome to Spotify Community!

About your issue, you should be in touch with the Customer Support to get some help to recover your account. 

Make sure that you aren't logged in any Spotify account when you tryna talk to the CS. You should get a reply within 24-48 hours.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @janpickard 

Welcome to Spotify Community!

About your issue, you should be in touch with the Customer Support to get some help to recover your account. 

Make sure that you aren't logged in any Spotify account when you tryna talk to the CS. You should get a reply within 24-48 hours.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts