Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account linked to my credit card??

Solved!

Account linked to my credit card??

Every month there is a charge on my credit card of 99 SEK. That's ok but my problem is that my account that I am using (email and password) is not linked to this. I must have created an other account after I signed up and now I can't get any information and receipts of my monthly charges through my new account? How do I go about to find the old account details liked to my credit card?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, welcome to the community!
Are there any other email addresses you could have used to register with Spotify? It's worth checking those inboxes to see if you have any Spotify emails--that will mean your extra account is registered with that email.
However, if you have trouble finding it, you can use the contact form to get in touch with someone from the payments center to check this for you. Make sure to reply to any automated emails you receive after you've sent the form, even if it's a no-reply.
Hope this helped!
K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, welcome to the community!
Are there any other email addresses you could have used to register with Spotify? It's worth checking those inboxes to see if you have any Spotify emails--that will mean your extra account is registered with that email.
However, if you have trouble finding it, you can use the contact form to get in touch with someone from the payments center to check this for you. Make sure to reply to any automated emails you receive after you've sent the form, even if it's a no-reply.
Hope this helped!
K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Thank you so much for your reply! It turned out it was my husbands email and hence that's why I couldn't find any info from Spotify on my other emails. Problem sorted! Thank you!! 🙂

Hi Kate,

Me, my kids we all have free accounts, only my wife has premium account and she is paying her own account with her own credit card since 4-5 months ago, but although she has changed it and registered her own credit card for payments, every month my credit card still continued to be charged by Spotify. I have checked all e-mail addresses that could be used for registration but these e-mail accounts are all linked to free accounts. How can I learn the "payment I see in my credit card statement withdrawn by Spotify" is linked to which account? In my credit card statement I see an explanation as "Spotify <removed>", "Spotify <removed>"  etc.. 

I will appreciate it you could solve this payment issue.

Thanks.

Taylan 

@tarkut,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts