Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account locked

Account locked

Plan

Premium

Country

singapore

Hi, so basically i got logged out and tried to log back in, only for them to say i have to reset my password, which i tried by clicking on the direct link provided. Typing my email in the reset gave me a error saying 'The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account.' Im not sure what is wrong but my account and cant do anything about it cause apparently it doesnt exist.

6 Replies

Are you sure that yo put the email le password correct? It hapenned to me one year ago and the problem was that i didnt put the correct password because it was a little bit laged and i couldnt write correct my password, try it.

It would be apreciated that you like my answer please.

there isnt a correct password because i have to have it reset. But i cant because they say my email doesnt exist but they sent it to that email..

I had the same problem. Few hours ago I was logged out from spotify app on my laptop and after that I can't log in again. Whe trying to reset password I'm getting information that my mail is not connected with any user. I tried create account once again using my mail but I had information that email is already used (which is true, it's my email ;))

Hey @gordonlsj and @cartx!

Thanks for coming to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I'd recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for more info.

This should help clear things up!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @Jose_M,

I tried everything and still have same problem. I reinstalled app, I'm not abroad and I tried reset my password with different browsers both incognito and normal mode (tried with email and username, my email box is still empty). I'm always getting message that my account is not linked. I can't log in not only in app but also on web page. Could you check what's going on? My spotify username is cartmanv.

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this. It sounds like someone else may have gained access to your Spotify account. I'd recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts