Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account log-in not working

Solved!

Account log-in not working

Hello, just recently I discovered that I couldn't log-in to my Spotify account. Yesterday everything was going well, until I was randomly logged out and any attempts to log-in after didn't work. I didn't try to change my password, and any attempts to recover it also didn't work. I couldn't receive any email from Spotify for password reset, nor can I log in on any device. I even made this account just to contact Spotify regarding this issue. I am on a premium plan and it's such a waste if I couldn't even log in to my own account. All troubleshooting attempts were made and none worked. Hoping for a quick and useful response. Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for reaching out !

Sorry to hear you're having an issue.

If you've already tried all steps provided on this help page, i'd recommend reaching out to support.

Please contact them using this "About Us" page so they can take a closer look at your account.

Note: Make sure to reply to any automated mail you recieve.

Hope this helps 😃

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for reaching out !

Sorry to hear you're having an issue.

If you've already tried all steps provided on this help page, i'd recommend reaching out to support.

Please contact them using this "About Us" page so they can take a closer look at your account.

Note: Make sure to reply to any automated mail you recieve.

Hope this helps 😃

This is a test--please ignore

This has been a known issue ever since. And it is all because of users' negligence

Well, all you need to is to contact @SpotifyCares on twitter. They can help you recover or regain access to your account if you can provide some documents.

Got in touch with Spotify and they had to change the email linked to my account in order to reset my password. Thanks!

Suggested posts