Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account login info from credit card

Account login info from credit card

Hello! My mother in law changed her phone and lost the login info for her spotify premium account. She doesn't even know the email used in the registration. 

Is there any way to recover his account from the codes in the credit card resume?

thanks, 

Jorge

3 Replies

Hi @jorge_ar

If you do know what the username is, you can try and reset the password of the Spotify account by clicking here, typing the username in, and then receiving a message with the reset instructions on the email address associated with your account.

If you don't know what the username is, you can try typing different email addresses. 

If the password reset submitted successfully, but you can’t find the email:  

• Check your spam/junk folders.
  • Check any other filtered folders (e.g. if you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).

Let me know if you were able to recover the account! 

She doesn't know the email address. She doesn't know the username. That's the problem. None of the available login recovery works.

I need another way.

thanks,
thanks,

Hi @jorge_ar

If she doesn't know any of her email addresses that might possibly be connected to the account, I'd recommend reaching out to The Customer Support. 

You can find the contact form here

NOTE: They may need a screenshot of a Spotify receipt or bank statement for security purposes. Please have this on-hand when getting in touch (and make sure it does not show your full credit card number, expiration date, or 3-digit code). 

I hope it helps! 

Suggested posts