Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account missing/Can’t log in

Account missing/Can’t log in

I had a premium account, but my paypal got locked and my payment didn’t go through, so my subscription ended and my account logged out automatically.

When I tried to log in, It would say wrong password even though i’m sure it was right. After a few attempts it sent a link to my email that was supposed to be valid link to log in lasting 4 hours. However when I clicked the link less than 5 minutes after it was sent I got a “this link is no longer valid” message.

I tried to change my password but was met with a message that said “there is no spotify account tied to this email”. Absolutely  impossible. Then I tried to make a new account and it said “this email already has an account”?????????

WHAT

To me it looks like I’ve tried absolutely everything, I had to make a second account to even post this

original account name: sphinxyy

has a playlist called banger rap songs lol

thx 4 help in advance

1 Reply

Hey @Sphinxyy2,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

It'd be great for you to reach out to the folks in the Support team so they can take a look backstage and see what's going on with your first account. You'll find a way to get in touch with them here under Write to us

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts