Premium with familly option

Country

France

Device

Smartphone, iphone and pc

Operating System

iOS 9, Android Oreo, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have a premium account with family option since a couple of years. I made the mistake to link it with my Facebook account a few time after that.
I quitted Facebook this year and Spotify renamed my account with numbers !!
I know what you are about to propose : delete my account and create a new one. But it is not satisfaying because i have 5 account active and a lot of followers !!
What can else can you propose ?
Ps : it's amazing that there is no option to change account name ! Many over services allow that.

4 Replies

Hey @zartouf.

If you closed your Facebook account, you can access your Spotify account again by creating a password for it here. However, if you'd like to use a different username, you'll need to create a new account. Our Support team can help you creating the new account and transferring all your music. 

You can get in touch with them via this contact form. You can also find them on Facebook or Twitter.

Hope this helps! 

Thanks for your answer but what about my linked family accounts and keeping my followers and people i follow ?

About finding answers on Facebook and twitter, i told you that i quited.

It's seems to be a mess.

Serioulsy ? That's all you can say me ? Just a preformed generic message ?
Is there a real customer service where i can have a real discussion ?

Don't you worry, @zartouf!

Even if the link between your Spotify account and your Facebook profile has been broken, you can still access your account without any issues by creating a password for your account, just like @JuanSebastian suggested. This way, you'll be able to log in with your account's email address and your password and you'll still be able to manage your Premium for Family plan as usual 🙂

Have an amazing week.

Suggested posts