Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account name

Account name

• i have been using spotify for a several years now. I have registered my account via facebook. Sometimes i use free spotify and sometimes i use premium too the problem is that from my yesterday's premium purshare my full name turned itno number my avatar disapeared and i am not able to add new fb friends also my friends are not able to see me as with my name but only with some stupid numbers 😕

5 Replies

Hey there !

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

Sometimes when changes are made on a FB account (deactivating/trying to use it to log in to another account) linked to Spotify it can cause this issue.

What i'd suggest is clicking on "Sign Out Everywhere" here and then reconnect to your premium account again using your FB account.

Give it up to 24hrs to fix itself.

Let me know if this helped!

i made this premium purshare on my university campus network normaly i do this at home so i let you know later 

Hello! I'm having the same problem, did what you said and logged in again, but I'm still having the same issue...

Do you have another solution? 

Thanks!

same for me i am affraid it did not work out

edit: all right i was now able to follow friends from FB which was not possible a day before but my name is still in numbers and profile picture is out of order

Hey folks, 

First, make sure that you haven't disabled Facebook data processing from your privacy settings.

If you have, make sure you enable this option to allow Facebook to have access to your Spotify account and provide necessary data to show name, picture and so on. The change may take up to 48 hours. Read more here.

In case it takes too long, or nothing happens after 48 hours. Go to Facebook, under apps settings, and remove the Spotify app from there. Log out from Facebook and from Spotify, and log back in on your Spotify account. This might refresh the settings.

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts