Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account not searchable

Account not searchable

Hi!

I've started a platform for up and coming artists in Norway (main platforms are on insta and yt) and also have a linked Spotify account where I make playlists. I want to share these playlist with my followers and be visible on Spotify. 

I often use links in stories on instagram and the other share functions in Spotify, but I've gotten feedback from friends and followers that the account on Spotify is not popping up when they search for the name in the Spotify search bar. 

I've understood that it's not possible to change the account username. The profile name is correctly written and I've tried to search for it but it's not visible in search. What can I do to make it easier for new followers to find my account in Spotify?

The profile name is: HØR HER

1 Reply

Hey There,

i have a spotify account that's like that but my cursive so if that is your real username when you first signed up for Spotify and if it's not maybe try putting your real Spotify username in social accounts, like mines ***Snip*** a series of letters and numbers, but my display is -𝓔𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 

Suggested posts