Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account not working

Account not working

Hello everyone, I seem to have run into a problem.

I set up my account in NZ and then moved to the USA for a while now I am back and paying for spodify through my Spark Mobile account as part of their $30 Spodify data bundle. Unfortunatly my spodify account keeps trying to charge me in America and saying that I have not paid for it, which I have but in NZ. I tried changing my country in Spodify but it does not work. It says I am in the USA in my profile and when I go to edit details it says I am in NZ. I try to save it that way but when I go back to my home page it says I am in the USA again. Very frustrating. Also my account is linked to my Facebook which I had a very old, and no longer in use email attached to. I have since changed my email in Facebook but it has not updated in spotify and it wont let me change it thus any info that is being sent to me is not getting to me. Any help would be appriciated. 

1 Reply

Hi @chewmonger, welcome to the Community!

We'd suggest following the steps here, to update the country settings on your account.

Also, We'd suggest getting in touch with our Accounts team. You can find them on any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

All the best.

A.J Nelson

Suggested posts