Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account not working

Solved!

Account not working

I've tried logging in through facebook, and the username but when I log on it just shows I'm a free user and all my playlists ahve gone? But I have two accounts and when I log onto my other one it shows I'm still following the other one with the same username and stuff but it shows I'm not following anyone on spotify... If you understand? pls help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, @Kierandal1! It seems like you have two separate accounts. Don't worry! Just get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to get this sorted out for you. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello, @Kierandal1! It seems like you have two separate accounts. Don't worry! Just get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to get this sorted out for you. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly.

Ah thanks, I contacted them but I didnt realise I hda to reply Thanks for the help!

Suggested posts