Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account offline

Account offline

Spotify is insisting my account is offline but it isn't... I've tried restarting, logging out, everything. I pay £10 a month for this service and I can't use it right now - please can this be looked at? My user is twiggystardust.

10 Replies

Spotify in  Twiiter  said  that  are  some  problems   on  this  moment  so  be  patient 

they  will  solve the  problem in  time 

Hey guys, that's right. We're having some issues with one of our data centres, but things should be back up shortly.

Follow the Twitter in my signature for live updates.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

maybe they should adjust the service status,  its clearly not up and running.    Im having the same issues,  forced offline mode.

I have the same problem. Although connected to the internet Spotify keeps saying that it is offline, I've tried loggin on again, restarting the program, restarting the computer, restarting the internet connection. But nothing seems to work.

Gr, Joep

http://twitter.com/#!/spotifystatus

None of those will work as the issue is with Spotify, the above twitter will no doubt he updated when the problem is fixed.

Got the same problem over here

Probably my fault Smiley Frustrated... I finally decided to sign up for a premium trial so I could listen on my Sonos system so of course it would fail now and leave me spinning my wheels trying to get that set up...

Hey guys, things should be more or less back to normal now. Let us know if there are any lingering errors we need to sort out.

And big thanks to Scottehh for updating any threads I missed. Nice job man.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hey guys, things should be more or less back to normal now. Let us know if there are any lingering errors we need to sort out.

And big thanks to Scottehh for updating any threads I missed. Nice job man.

Me and my boyfriend both have spotify accounts, use the same laptop and neither of us are being told we're off line, tried to follow suggestions but nothing works

Suggested posts