Country

Australia

Device 

Samsung J5

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi everyone,

I'am doing this post because i got a bit of a problem with my account. I have used spotify since years, with an account i had opened years ago in france and i have decided to use it for my travel in Australia. 

I pass my account as Premium in December 2017, and i didn't have any problem at the beginning (i have always paid etc ...).

The fact is, one week ago, spotify asked me to log again into my account and i can't anymore.

I can't even see my profile in spotify.

Because i opened it a long time ago, i don't remember my e-mail which goes with my account (so impossible to get a new password or my id which i'm not sure it was).

I have all the transaction for the payment and i would like to recover my account (you know that it can take years to make your own playlist haha).

If someone can help me here please ! (I created this account just to post a message here)

6 Replies

Hi @Pachino123 and welcome to the community!

sorry  to hear you've trouble with logging in

You might find some helpful information when you look at

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/

good luck and have a nice day!

Hi, @Pachino123

Your account might be connected to Facebook. If so, it’s possible to log in without resetting the password.

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay, i have already try the help with the Spotify website, but because i don't have my adress mail of my account, i'm blocked.

I have tried as well to connect with facebook but unfortunately i didn't attach my account to it.

Do you have any other ideas ? 

Like a form to contact the Spotify support team ?

Thanks for your help 

Hi @Pachino123,

sorry to hear that it didn't work out until now

Just to check, did you try this steps?

(Or did you create a special email address to use Spotify? And then forgot it?)

Find out your account email address

• Enter any email addresses you use into our password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, we’ll let you know. You can then continue to reset the password to log in.
  • Check your email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders, for emails from Spotify. If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address.

More info on https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/

Good luck again.. keep in touch if this doesn't work

Hi mate,

I have tried all email adresses i got to recover my password, the only thing is I think it's i created my account with an email I can't connect to it because it's been a long time I don't use it.

But i just figuered out something, i'm posting those message here with my account spotify (Pachino123 is the my account, i thought i was connected with the one I created to fix the problem) so how i can be connected here, in the forum with the good account, and i can't connect, or even find it in the spotify app ?

Thank you for your help

Hi @Pachino123

well that's a mystery to me 😉

Can you while you're logged in go to

https://www.spotify.com

and check what account is showing up when you click profile, account (right top corner)

Hope this will work, have a nice day

Suggested posts