Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account reverted to free from premium

Solved!

Account reverted to free from premium

I recently noticed that I was being charged on two different cards for spotify. I only have one account that I use. One of the charges was coming from Itunes and when I called Itunes they told me it was for spotify via the app store. I cancelled that, but now I have lost premium on my account despite having paid spotify 10 dollars on February 6th (Several days ago). I have searched and I cannot find another account tied to me that has premium. I posted this earlier and it was removed/marked solved without a solution. 

Any suggestions? Thanks

Edit: I have submitted a contact support query thing but have not heard back yet.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, thanks for reaching out!
This is odd. Can you reply to the no-reply automated email you received when you sent the form, even though it's a no-reply?
Also, if after that you still have received an anwser, if you have a case# I could try to escalate it from here.
Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, thanks for reaching out!
This is odd. Can you reply to the no-reply automated email you received when you sent the form, even though it's a no-reply?
Also, if after that you still have received an anwser, if you have a case# I could try to escalate it from here.
Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Yes I can reply. I actually did because I did not include the last 4 of the card that is currently still being charged, so I sent that in response to the email. It has only been a few (6 or so?) hours but It would be really nice to have premium for the gym this evening. I understand if it is too early to escalate, but if it is possible my case # is 04764235 and that would be super great!

Thanks.

Suggested posts