Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account suddenly deleted

Solved!

Account suddenly deleted

It seems my account 'jennyschavemaker' was suddenly deleted! I'm a bit freaked out, because there is a lot of music from past years I collected... I created a free account now with another emailadres so I could post a message. How can this be fixed??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for the reply! 

I'd recommend checking out the link I provided in my last reply for further help with this.

Have a nice day ahead 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Sorry to hear this. Did you get an email confirming that your account was deleted? If you did, please send me a screenshot of that email so I can take a closer look (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

If you didn't delete this account, but it got deleted - I'd recommend checking out this support article for more info and the next steps to take.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi Billy,

Besides of this problem, I'm doing great, thanks! I hope you do too? Thanks for looking into this matter.

I didn't get any message from Spotify, but I got logged out on all my devices and when I wanted to log in, it says my username isn't valid. And when I tried to reset my passowrd, it said my emailadress isn't in the system.

Thanks again!

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for the reply! 

I'd recommend checking out the link I provided in my last reply for further help with this.

Have a nice day ahead 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts