previously Premium

Country

New Zealand

Device

oneplus 3t

Operating System

android

My Question or Issue

I had a spotify account for years, which i used my normal hotmail email for, the same as my facebook account.
Today I was suddenly logged out of my account and when I logged in again it had the name and picture of my facebook account.
All my playlist and songs were gone.

My problem is that I recieve premium as part of my phon contract and now that link is also gone.

Is there a way to recover my old account?

3 Replies

Hey there @mabong,

thanks for posting !

It seems like you might have logged into a secondery account.

Can i ask you to log out and log back in with the password and username you're usualy using ?

Let me know how it goes 😃

Hi, Thanks for the reply. When I use my old username, it logs me into my old account for a few seconds and then kicks me out and gives me Error code :3 The username or password is incorrect. and as mentioned above, when I use my email, which previously logged me into my old account, I now get logged into an account that looks like part of my facebook profile have been used.

Hey there @mabong,

Ut sounds like you might have two accounts:

• a Premium one created through Spotify that you should be able to access with your Spotify username and correct password
  • a Free one that you can access either with your email and password or by using the Log in with Facebook button

Please reset the password of your Premium account to access it one more time.

To do that, you'll need to follow the steps below:

1. Go to password reset.
  2. Enter your Premium account's username and click SEND. This should send an email to the email address your Premium account is registered with.
  3. Go to your email inbox and look for an email from us with the subject “Reset your password”.
    Tip: If you don’t see it, make sure you're checking the correct email address that your Premium account is registered with and also check your junk/spam folders or any other filtered folders (e.g. If you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).
  4. Once you find it, click the Reset password link in the email. A new web page will open.
  5. Type your new password in both fields and click SEND.
  6. Go back to the app and log in with the Premium account's username and the new password.

Let me know how it goes 😃

Suggested posts