Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account there but not there

Account there but not there

Heyy,

I had an Spotify account which was connected to Facebook. The Facebook account was deleted a while ago by myself and it's possible that I forgot to disconnect the Spotify account. Now I created a new Facebook accout with the same e-mail the old one had. When I try to log in with the new Facebook account on Spotify it says that "this Facebook account is not connected with a Spotify account". But if I try to register a new Spotify account it says there's already an existing Spotify account. Same if I try to register by my new Facebook account. So i tried to reset the password. If I do it by typing my e-mail it sends me to the facebookpage of my existing Facebook account aaand if I try it by typing my username it tells me an e-mail has been send but after waiting two hours I gave up waiting (Yes.. checked everywhere). Idk anything else to do pls help 😞 wanted to buy premium while the 3 month for 0.99$ event. This account is created just to create this topic.. but i want my old one back 

1 Reply

Hey @MrVinhero

I'd suggest to create a new account with a different email address from the one you use for Facebook. That will give you a Spotify username and password, independent of any Facebook account.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your library, playlists, friends, etc. from the old one to this new account. After that, you will be able to link your Facebook profile to it too.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts