Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account used by someone else

Account used by someone else

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Good day,my account got hacked yesterday and I'm unable to do anything about it I tried everything to log on but the hacker changed my email and password to his.The account I'm using isn't the one with premium but it was the same email.Please help I'm not licking on where is this going.

1 Reply

Hey, @user-removed 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

So, if the person who hacked your account was able to change your credentials, including the email address that you've used, probably he was getting access to your email inbox too. Knowing that you don't have access to your own Spotify account anymore, the best you can do is change your email account password and contact the Customer Support to try recovering your Spotify account. Just go on there and answer the questions that best explain your issue and then tap "I still need help". Fill the form and then you'll need to wait for a reply on your inbox. If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts