Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account username problem

Solved!

Account username problem

Hi, someone create a new account with my email on spotify and then they use one username that i don't like, so i want to delete my account to create another one or change my username.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @ernzxr

Unfortunately you can't change your username.

What you can do is to connect your Spotify to Facebook and your Facebook page name will show up instead.

You can also create a new account and get in touch with the Spotify staff directly using the online contact form, they will be able to assist you in moving all of your playlists and friends over to the new account.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the staff will get back to you as soon as possible.

Problem solved? Please "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

you can create other email.

if you want to be premium to need to create in gmail..., but if you want to create it free you can create an disposable email in: https://www.crazymailing.com

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @ernzxr

Unfortunately you can't change your username.

What you can do is to connect your Spotify to Facebook and your Facebook page name will show up instead.

You can also create a new account and get in touch with the Spotify staff directly using the online contact form, they will be able to assist you in moving all of your playlists and friends over to the new account.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the staff will get back to you as soon as possible.

Problem solved? Please "Accept as solution"

but if my email is already use, how i can create a new account..?

You can change in the comunity.

You only need to go to settings > personal > username.

NOw you can change your name

Marked as solution

you can create other email.

if you want to be premium to need to create in gmail..., but if you want to create it free you can create an disposable email in: https://www.crazymailing.com

thanks, spotify system sucks

but can you help me in my post

Suggested posts