Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account was deleted for no reason, Premium customer. Had to start new account, can't access original

Account was deleted for no reason, Premium customer. Had to start new account, can't access original

I am a Spotify Premium subscriber and have been for years, but all of a sudden I can't access my account. When I try to change the password, it doesn't recognize the email I've been using. My payment is up to date. I've been shut out of the service - how do I access my original user name, playlists, and regain access?

I've now had to start a brand new account but all playlist and history are gone.

3 Replies

We'd recommend you get in touch with us via this contact form.

You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Give us a shout, we'll be happy to help.

I had the same thing happen to me. All of a sudden, likely at the same time as you, my password wouldn't work. All of a sudden, my password stopped working. I attempted to reset it, several times. Finally, I clued in that my username has been changed to one with numbers. And now, all of my playlists are gone, and I am no longer a Premium subscriber. The number as my username is apparently a Facebook login. I -never- and -would never- sign up through Facebook. 

Could you please indicate which form we are supposed to fill out for this problem to be resolved? There appear to be a hundred different options.

Thank you very much.

Go ahead and send an email here and they should respond quickly -
support@spotify.com

Suggested posts