Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account was hacked

Account was hacked

Hi,

This weekend, I noticed that all of my playlists had been deleted. I looked into this, but had heard that some playlists could be lost in the conversion to Premium. I thought it was weird that there were new playlists as well, however I chose to ignore this for two days. Today, I received a message that the email on the account had been changed, and I could not get into my account anymore. 

My username is bananna-san. I can no longer log into my account because the user has changed the email address and password. Please help. 

Anna

Spotify.PNG
2 Replies

Hey, @user-removed -

That's not cool! I suggest following the guide here as soon as possible: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-accoun...

When you fill out the contact form for Spotify, please mention your own email address(instead of the one from hacked account) so we can send the email to that address.

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out.

Thank you 🙂

got the same problem, with new playlists which were created yesterday, while my old ones got deleted. this cant happen if there is noone in my profile so I just changed my pw.

the interesting think is, i used my googlemail as well. may they lost datas to unauthorized users ????

Suggested posts