Account wired behaviour

Plan

Free

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

hello guys i have a Spotify account created with my Facebook account, recently i deactivated the fb account and the Spotify account started to act weird for example some playlists dont even appear some song are grayed out. i closed the account and made an other one with an other email but i have same problem any help with this

Screenshot 2020-12-28 152356.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!
Looking in this a little deeper, Spotify has invited a Guest Curator in to add content to this playlist, it's still the same playlist but the only change right now is the cover image and who is suggesting the music for this. It will revert back to the old graphic when Spotify's own teams take back over curating this 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @Hamzix,

With the greyed out songs, this means that right now Spotify is unable to play them due to a number of reasons normally it's down to licensing. You can learn more about Missing content in this handy Spotify support article

Hope that clears things up.

Hey @Hamzix,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for help.

Just jumping in here to add some extra info to what @EthanS1 suggested. You can use this site to check for album availability for your country. If it shows that the albums in question should actually be available in your region, do let us know and we'll happily look in to this further. 

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

thank you @EthanS1 and @Mihail for your responses i get it that some songs are missing due to licensing but i cant find a playlist when i search from top gaming tracks only the jaden smith take over appear not the one i know previously has the playlist changed its name or i have a problem ?

Screenshot 2020-12-29 133650.pngScreenshot 2020-12-29 132458.png

Marked as solution

Hey!
Looking in this a little deeper, Spotify has invited a Guest Curator in to add content to this playlist, it's still the same playlist but the only change right now is the cover image and who is suggesting the music for this. It will revert back to the old graphic when Spotify's own teams take back over curating this 🙂

Suggested posts