Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account won't disconnect from Facebook even though I supposedly canceled it

Account won't disconnect from Facebook even though I supposedly canceled it

I deactivated my facebook account, and then realized everytime I logged into Spotify, my facebook account would reactivate.  I do not want my facebook account.  So I read the "help" topics on spotify and it said to cancel my subcription.  I did that.  I thought I canceled everything.  I also went onto facebook to make sure it wasn't connected to spotify.  I then made a new spotify account without connecting it to facebook.  Every couple of hours, it appears my old account, which I now cannot even seem to be able to access, keeps logging on (I have no idea how or where) because I keep getting emails saying my facebook account has been reactivated because spotify logged in.  You have no idea how fustrating this is.  Can someone from spotify PLEASE contact me so I can have my old account erased completely??  I don't want to give out my email associated with that account on an open forum.

Thanks,

Caitlin

1 Reply

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts