Free

Country

The United Kingdom

Device

Galaxy A7 (2018), Windows HP

Operating System

Android 10, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I think my account has either been deleted or completely reset. I dont know though because i can still log into "my account" as in with my email, but my username has been changed but its been changed to my first name and last initials which is creepy in itself to be honest. Any ideas on whats happened or how to get my playlists back at the least? Ive tried using "restore playlist" but it has nothing there

2 Replies

Hey there, this seems like a complicated error.

My best guess is that either, as you were saying, your account was shut down, or that your account was hacked. I'm not exactly sure either and will get a moderator to have a look at this.

I hope you can find a solution and have a great Sunday!

Hi there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Sometimes it's easy to create two accounts and this can cause confusion if you log into your second account. To check if you have any existing accounts other than the one you use, follow the steps in this article.

If on the other hand, you have any reason to think your account has been taken down, this article could shed some light on the subject. The article also explains how you can get in touch with support so they can take a look backstage and lend a helping hand! 

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts