Accounts from Facebook

Accounts from Facebook

Megsabcd
Casual Listener

Help me please!! 

I have an old account that is a premium account and it's not set up with a username I never would have created (I looked up the username through my laptop). I'm assuming that username was created through me creating my account with Facebook.  I have since then deactivated and deleted my Facebook account.  I have tried to get back into it soly to deactivate my spotify but I can't even get I to my old Facebook it's been deactivated for so long! 

When I got my new phone I discovered I couldn't log into my premium spotify account anymore. Is there a way I can cancel my payments from my old spotify account so that I can set up my new account as premium? 

I just can't get logged I to my old one and I dont want to have to pay for two premium accounts.  

Thanks!

2 Replies
1 person liked this

Re: Accounts from Facebook

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

Hi there,

I recommend you to first go to the Password Reset page and put the e-mail address associated with the account into the box.

Then, you will receive an e-mail to generate a password and might then be able to log in using the email address as a username.

If it's not working out initially, I suggest trying to use the Incognito Mode in your web browser to repeat the steps above.

Let me know how it goes! :)

BruneliciaRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Re: Accounts from Facebook

Megsabcd
Casual Listener

Hey, 

Sorry for the delay.   I've gotten frustrated and disappointed.  I did try the reset my password a couple times and never got anything in any of my emails.  

So still stuck unfortunately.  

Thanks though   

SUGGESTED POSTS