Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add custom audio message to playlist

Add custom audio message to playlist

Hello,

Is it possible to add a custom audio message to a playlist? I want to put together a sweet playlist and then insert interviews from the band in between songs. Is that possible? I own the other audio content that I want to insert.

Help?

Thanks,

Michelle

4 Replies

@michellerescue wrote:

Hello,

Is it possible to add a custom audio message to a playlist? I want to put together a sweet playlist and then insert interviews from the band in between songs. Is that possible? I own the other audio content that I want to insert.

Help?

Thanks,

Michelle

You could insert them as local files on your own system, but then only you could access them unfortunately. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

If you already own the music files of the messages, you can import them right into Spotify as local files, then feel free to add those into your playlists wherever you want them.

The one drawback of local files though is that you wouldn't be able to share those tracks (so if you shared the playlist, the person you send to won't get the extra audio messages).

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I do want to share them with other listeners of my playlist. Is there a way to do that?

Not thorough spotify. You'd need to use a service which allows uploads to its servers and sharing with other users.

Suggested posts