Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding A Gift Card During Free Trial

Solved!

Adding A Gift Card During Free Trial

Hi, I just signed up for the Premium 30 day trial yesterday, then got surprised with a gift card today. If I add the gift card to my account will I lose the free trial? Or will the free trial continue then pick up the card after its over?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Sajor

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thank you for your question! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

If you apply the gift card today, the system should credit you an additional 30 days of Premium on top of your trial. However, I would advise you wait for confirmation from another team member or wait after your trial ends be before applying the gift card.

I hope this has helped you!

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Sajor

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thank you for your question! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

If you apply the gift card today, the system should credit you an additional 30 days of Premium on top of your trial. However, I would advise you wait for confirmation from another team member or wait after your trial ends be before applying the gift card.

I hope this has helped you!

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

As far as I am aware, the gift card should go on top of your free trial, just changing your first billing date back by 1 month.

Any issues let us know and we can point you to the right people. 😉

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Great! Thanks. I'll go ahead and add it.

Confirmed! Added it and it did extend my subscription on top of the free month. Thanks again for the quick replies.

Awesome! Enjoy your Spotify Premium, :).
Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Looking to buy gift card for someone who just signed up for 3-month .99 cent trial. If I buy it, will 12 months be added to his existing 3-month trial? thx

Suggested posts