Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding Artists says can't find artist?

Adding Artists says can't find artist?

I am trying to claim my new artist profile under my artist.spotify, and even though I can find it on the drop down menu Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 12.31.39 PM.png

it keeps telling me this when I try to continue on to setting up and managing

is it cause the verification is failing? how can I verify it is me

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 12.35.27 PM.png

what is the problem here?

10 Replies

Hi there,

Can you please send me the link to your artist page?

Thanks! 🙂

spotify:artist:7oHm02PP5wf96E4IAxR0IZ

Please just type spotify:artist:7oHm02PP5wf96E4IAxR0IZ right into the field on the access request page.

Ok so now I have access to the profile, and can edit pictures and stuff. it shows all my music under there Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 1.06.27 PM.png

but in my catalogue it shows nothing? how do i get the songs to show there so i can manage stats. this is so confusing

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 1.06.33 PM.png

If you added the songs now, it can take a few days to appear on there. 😉

Ok they were added a few days ago to Distrokid and I just verified my profile so will it take a few days and they should appear on there? thank you so much I been stressing over this

Yes, it takes some time to generate some statistics.  

hi can you help me i want to start uploading music but I do not know how to create an artist page

Hey @Alexsy11,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Your post if a bit off topic for the current thread, but If you want to start uploading music to Spotify, it's best to reach out to our Artist Support team. They'll be happy to answer al your questions and guide you through the process 🙂

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts