Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding a 2nd mobile device

Solved!

Adding a 2nd mobile device

Hi, i have Spotify premiun and i want to add a second cellphone on my account, How can i add it? ... Can i if i'm in Canada ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can sign in on a second mobile device with your account login, however your account can only be playing on once device at a time; if you try to play on one mobile phone while playing from the same account on another device (Laptop, other mobile) than it will stop playing on the previous device.

If you want to have another person in your family use Spotify and not have this problem, you'll need to pay the $14.99 family plan which allows up to 5 users on one account.

Tim

---

If I solved your question, please remember to hit "accept as solution" so that others may find the answer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

You can sign in on a second mobile device with your account login, however your account can only be playing on once device at a time; if you try to play on one mobile phone while playing from the same account on another device (Laptop, other mobile) than it will stop playing on the previous device.

If you want to have another person in your family use Spotify and not have this problem, you'll need to pay the $14.99 family plan which allows up to 5 users on one account.

Tim

---

If I solved your question, please remember to hit "accept as solution" so that others may find the answer.

Suggested posts