Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding family members

Adding family members

I have subscribed to Spotify Family and have included two of my siblings but now want to add another, please could anyone describe how I can do it?

Many thanks

Dave

6 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you chose you + 2 members you need to cancel family and resuscribe to family with the correct amount of people you want.

Many thanks for your quick response but if I delete my current family profile and start again will my two children already included lose all their music and playlists they have compiled?
Kind regards
Dave

They'll keep premium until the period run out, so yes, they'll lose his synced songs because they need to be on free in order to upgrade to family.

Sorry just to confirm, if I cancel the Family subscription my children will lose everything or will still keep all their playlists in their free version?
Thank you

Nobody will lose their playlists. Playlists are saved to the account and are not deleted, no matter wether you have premium or the free plan.

From the family help guide:

https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/guides/#!/article/spotify-family

What if I want to add another subaccount to my plan?

The number of subaccounts (i.e. the number of people you can invite) that you selected during signup cannot be changed. You may however cancel the subscription – at which point all members of the plan revert to Free level subscriptions if the current billing month lapses. You would then sign up again, selecting the number of subaccounts you want. You may re-invite the people you want to keep on the plan.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I love listening music with my family, me and my sister like music, playing at the kost is very pleasant when boring working at home

Suggested posts