Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Address and family members

Address and family members

I'm having problems with my Spotify Premium Family. 4 members of my account were disconected from my SPF and they, aparently, aren't able to reconect because of something wrong with the address. As my account is the same as facebook's, i went to my porfile to add my address, and i did the same to one of my members, but it didn't worked. i don't know what else i can do to put them back in SPF

3 Replies

Hey @mariaraquel,

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

First, can you confirm that all the family members you wish to add do reside at the same address as you? 

If so, please double check the address you are trying to add. Then on each device that is unable to connect please clear the devices browsing cache. Try to sign back in then under family.

Let me know how that goes 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i've already tried this. and yes, they live with me. the problem is that i can't change anythig about my address, and t dont want to delete my account and create another one to download everything again!

Hi @raquellaurindo,

Sorry to hear that.

In this case I would suggest you contact support here:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts