Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

After 12 months of my student discount can I re-renew it for another 12?

Solved!

After 12 months of my student discount can I re-renew it for another 12?

I'm going to be a student for 4 years but spotify only mentions that the discount is avalible for 12 months.

I really, really want to swtich back over from apple music but knowing that I'll have to switch back to apple music after a while is enough to put me off from doing so.

So does the discount last as long as you're a student or only for 12 months and there after the full amount must be payed?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @IllidanSR. The subscription is good for a total of four years, but it requires that you re-enroll into the program every 12 months. A kind of check to make sure that you are still indeed a student. When your subscription is about to end simply visit the student discount page and subscribe to it again. No need to cancel your existing subscription to do so. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Cheers! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @IllidanSR. The subscription is good for a total of four years, but it requires that you re-enroll into the program every 12 months. A kind of check to make sure that you are still indeed a student. When your subscription is about to end simply visit the student discount page and subscribe to it again. No need to cancel your existing subscription to do so. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Cheers! 

Suggested posts