PREMIUM Family

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Oneplus 6

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

After logging out and logging back in on my phone it says I don't have premium. My girlfriend has a family plan and has tried to reinvite me but I'm not getting the link in my inbox. I also tried doing it manually, restarting my device and reinstalling the app. Nothing works, but we're still paying for the account...

How do I fix this?

5 Replies

Hey @Mariekeofzo,

Welcome to the community!

First up, let's check that you're logged into the correct account. It's possible to create multiple Spotify accounts, each with their own login details, saved music, and subscription.

If your positive that you're logged into the correct account, I'd recommend that Premium for Family plan owner resend the invite link to you by following these steps while using a different browser/incognito window:

1. Go to your Premium for Family account page and select the member you want to re-invite.
  2. Click RESEND INVITE.
  3. If that doesn’t work, click CANCEL INVITE and re-invite the member by clicking SEND INVITE, and re-entering their details.

Be sure to check your junk/spam folders.

Let me know how it goes! Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it didn't work. What should we do now?

Hey @Mariekeofzo,

Could you try having the owner of the Premium for Family plan send the invite to another email address that you have access to? You can still use a Spotify account that isn't connected to that email address.

Let me know if how it goes 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

It does work when sensed to another email. However it doesn't work on the anil connected to my facebook. I don't wanna re-download all my music, which I have to do when I would use another email address.

Hey @Mariekeofzo,

Don't worry, you can use your own account when joining the Premium for Family plan. You won't need to create a new account with the other email address.

Just open the email you received on your other email account and click ACCEPT INVITATION. You will then be redirected to your account page, where you'll see a confirmation screen. Then enter your details and click SUBMIT to join the Premium for Family plan.

Note: If you're not already logged in, you'll be asked to log in before seeing the confirmation.

Keep me posted 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

Suggested posts