Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

After moving in another country, spotify is asking for upgrade

After moving in another country, spotify is asking for upgrade

Hello,

i dont know what to do and i hope someone can help me : )

I installed spotify when i was living in germany. now i moved to switzerland and after two weeks of staying in this new country my spotifiy is offline, with this declaration: i should change my profile or download the spotify upgrade, then i have music when i am travelling.

so. i changend my profile.. but the message is coming again and again, it doesn't change.

i dont want to pay for this spotify upgrade just because of this...

what else can i do? deinstall spotify? but then my music is deleted i think : /

1 Reply

Hi. Free users should assure themselves that the country is the right one on their profiles for not having problems. If you said you already did that, and you still getting that message, try to log off and log in back again or try to reinstall the application. Your music is saved with your spotify profile so your selected music is always associated with your profile not the app itself.

If this doesnt fix it, you should contact spotify directly with this link: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ If you get a noreply mail, answer it anyway with the same problem description. They take 24-48 hrs to answer.

Suggested posts