Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Aftering changing the country, I still cannt use Spotify on mobile phone...

Solved!

Aftering changing the country, I still cannt use Spotify on mobile phone...

Plan

Free

Country

JP

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

Aftering changing the country, I still cannt use Spotify on mobile phone... It shows that I still need to change the country...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Iwonderhow,

So Sorry To Know The Trouble You Are Facing.. Please Make Sure The Country You Are Selecting You Are At Present There Only.. And Also, The ID You Are Logged In To Spotify Also You Have Upgraded To Same Country.. Please Check This Support Page Mate: https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/how-can-i-change-my-country-setting...

If You Did Everything Correct.. Then Request You To Do Reinstalling The App.. Uninstall The App.. Clear Cache Of The Device.. Then Reinstall It Again From App Store.. If Problem Still Persists.. Please Feel Free To Post Back Here Mate.. The Issue Will Be Taken With Extreme Care By Spotify's Rockstars / Moderators With Their Technical Expertise..

With Best Wishes & Regards,
Rahul Haldar - Spotify's Diehard & Loyal Fan

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Iwonderhow,

So Sorry To Know The Trouble You Are Facing.. Please Make Sure The Country You Are Selecting You Are At Present There Only.. And Also, The ID You Are Logged In To Spotify Also You Have Upgraded To Same Country.. Please Check This Support Page Mate: https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/how-can-i-change-my-country-setting...

If You Did Everything Correct.. Then Request You To Do Reinstalling The App.. Uninstall The App.. Clear Cache Of The Device.. Then Reinstall It Again From App Store.. If Problem Still Persists.. Please Feel Free To Post Back Here Mate.. The Issue Will Be Taken With Extreme Care By Spotify's Rockstars / Moderators With Their Technical Expertise..

I tried to uninstall and clear cache....It still didn't work...

Hi @Iwonderhow,

Thanking For Posting Back Mate.. So Sorry To Know That The Problem Still Exists.. Please Not To Worry Dear.. Spotify's Rockstars / Moderators Will Definitely Look Into The Matter And Will Revert Back To You With Expert Solution.. 

Thanking You.. And Extremely Sorry That I Have Not Been Able To Help You Out With The Issue..

Regards,

Thx for your help, mate:)

Hi Dear @Iwonderhow,

Honestly, I Cannot Accept Your Thanks Dear.. Cause I Have Unable To Help You On Your Issue.. But One Thing.. You Are Always Welcome Mate.. Stay Safe.. Stay Protected.. Happy Listening..

Hey there @Iwonderhow,

If you're still having difficulties using your account after following the steps suggested by @rhrahulhaldar, we'd recommend trying to use the Web Player before logging in to the app again. Also, try switching to a different network and make sure you're not using VPN.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Sorry for the late reply. It can work on my mobile phone now. Thx:)

Suggested posts