Family

Country

Turkey

Device

(iPhone 6S, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 12, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I am living with my friend in same physical address but my friend kicked from family program. We are waitin for your help.

Öğrenci arakdaşlarımla birlikte aynı evde kalıyoruz ve aile hesabı kullanıyoruz. 1 arkadaşımızın aramızdan ayrılması sonucu yeni bir hesap üzerine geçirmeye çalıştık fakat aynı adrese sahip olmadığımız uyarısı ile karşılaşılarak aileden çıkarıldı arkadaşlarım. Bu konuda sizden yarıdm bekliyorum.

1 Reply

Hey @vareesa.

Thanks for getting in touch! Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

All users of the same plan need to live on the same address. Keep in mind however that once the family plan administrator moves to a new address, he will also need to create a new account with us because it's not possible to change the address.

There is also a limit on how often you can join a family plan. You won't be able to join a new plan if you are getting the error message that this limit has been exceeded. In this case an option could be to create a new account as well.

You can find more info about Premium for Family on this page. Let us know if you have further questions and we'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts