Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album gone

Solved!

Album gone

I listened to this album on the 9th and now you can't listen to it.

Ball Park Music – Museum

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The album seems to have been removed from the catalog. I'd suspect out of the rights holders request. Only 1 song seems to be left behind. I'm not 100% sure if this is the case but in 99% of the cases this is how it is.

Rights holders can inform spotify that they don't wish the music to be available and Spotify needs to act according to the wishes of the rights holders.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

The album seems to have been removed from the catalog. I'd suspect out of the rights holders request. Only 1 song seems to be left behind. I'm not 100% sure if this is the case but in 99% of the cases this is how it is.

Rights holders can inform spotify that they don't wish the music to be available and Spotify needs to act according to the wishes of the rights holders.

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Happiness And Surrounding Suburbs is on Spotify just fine and this album was also on it the other day.

Songs and albums get removed daily as I'v seen I reckon. Some of my playlists are almost non existence anymore since 90% of the tracks have gotten removed. This is how it's been going lately. Karaoke / Cover songs get added and original ones get removed.

Wrong artists get added to wrong pages, for example searching for Queen, and clicking on it, shows a whole different artist that has an album released 2011 or 2012, anyways this is wrong too.

I don't know what is going on but these is the trend that has been going on I'm afraid.

Suggested posts