Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All 3500+ starred songs gone =(

All 3500+ starred songs gone =(

Spotify was acting a little odd today on my Mac, it wasn't playing songs and it was just being overall very slow. I figured it was my internet connection because the spotify app on my phone was working relatively fine as long as I was using a 4g or 3g connection. Well I just logged on to spotify on my Mac like 20 minutes ago and all my starred songs are gone. That's 3,500+ songs gone. I check my phone and they're still there and (Btw the playlists I created are intact even with the songs I selected it's just that they're all unstarred now) but my phone usually takes a bit of time to recognize any changes I made on my mac's spotify. If someone could help I'd greatly appreciate it. Even if I tried right now to start "starring" the songs I like it would probably take me weeks and I'd probably never recover all the songs I just randomly found by circumstance. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you fill in the form in the 3rd bullet point of the playlist recovery topic someone will be able to restore those for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts