Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All My Music Has Disappeared!

Solved!

All My Music Has Disappeared!

I just opened Spotify on my phone and all of my saved songs have disappeared apart from 1! I've tried logging out and logging in, unsaving the last song left and checking with the desktop app. Nothing has worked! I have no idea what has happened, but this amounts to about 4+ years of saved music gone! Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The problem's been sorted now. Apparently someone was tampering with my account, but luckily the help team got everything restored! 

Moral of the story: Change up your password! 😛

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Kantankerus, lets see if I can help!

It sounds like you've got a second account with Spotify. Are there any other email addresses you could have used to register with Spotify? It's worth checking those inboxes to see if you have any Spotify emails--that will mean your extra account is registered with that email. 

If you don't have another email address, note how you log into the Spotify app usually. 

• If you use your Facebook details try entering your Spotify username (if you created one originally).
  • If you use your Spotify username try entering just your email address. 

Kantankerus escribió:

I just opened Spotify on my phone and all of my saved songs have disappeared apart from 1! I've tried logging out and logging in, unsaving the last song left and checking with the desktop app. Nothing has worked! I have no idea what has happened, but this amounts to about 4+ years of saved music gone! Please help!

Did you try this?: Recover deleted playlists

Marked as solution

The problem's been sorted now. Apparently someone was tampering with my account, but luckily the help team got everything restored! 

Moral of the story: Change up your password! 😛

Suggested posts