Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] Daily Mix not appearing after upgrading to Premium

[All Platforms][Playlists] Daily Mix not appearing after upgrading to Premium

This is to notify that after installing Spotify for the first time there were daily mixes in my page after a few hours of listening, but when I upgraded to premium, after that my daily mixes disappeared from my account. This issue is the same in the web player, Windows 10 desktop app and the Android app. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times but that didn't do the trick. Also deleted app data and app cache after following some similar posts on this community but it's still the same. 

Any help would be much appreciated as I have come to love Spotify for it's huge library and features, but the absence of Daily Mixes is really creating a problem.

4 Replies

Hi, this problem is already been reported and I've pushed this issue to the higher support team of Spotify as I'm also facing this same issue. A similar thread has been opened where I've replied. You can check here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Daily-mix-disappeared-after-Premium-upgrade/m-p/4701376#M14...
I'm coordinating with the other Rock Star members to bring it Spotify's attention.
Please do not create a duplicate thread instead keep replying to the thread link given as it will help to gather data more easily.

Hey @sayan-666.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Just to follow up on what @isaumyam said, could you let us know which country you are in?

In addition to this, could you provide us with the following info:

• devices + OS versions
  • exact Spotify versions?

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

Hi, thanks for your response, appreciate it. The problem that I was facing is resolved now, however, with the Daily Mix appearing since this morning. I'm accepting your comment as the solution for this.

FYI, I'm a user from India and have taken to using Spotify since it was launched here in February.

Hey @sayan-666.

Thanks for getting back to us - glad to hear this was resolved for you!

Let us know if you have any other questions - we'll be right here.

Take care 🙂

spotify:track:4JIo8RztBbELr2gWJ5OGK6

Suggested posts