Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All Playlists and favorites disappeared after moving to another country!!!

All Playlists and favorites disappeared after moving to another country!!!

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Egypt

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

iOS 12.4.1, Win 10.0.18362 home edition

My Question or Issue

I moved from UK to Egypt. I had lots of playlists and favourites I created them in UK.

After 18 days of my return to Egypt, all those playlists are gone!!

Please help to return them back, it is really strange.

Kind regards,

MS

2 Replies

Hey, @_2eu447v-an8t 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Is your account free or Premium? If your account is free, you can use Spotify in a country different than the one registered on your account for up to 14 days. After that, you need to upgrade to Premium or change the country registered on your account. More info about it here.

Did all of your playlists disappear or just the songs that were in these playlists? If your playlists disappeared totally, maybe you should consider changing your password and follow these steps to recover your playlists. However, if the songs are missing on your playlists, maybe when you've moved out, maybe the right-holders in your new country doesn't give permissions to Spotify to stream these songs and you can get more info about it here.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You should also consider thinking about having a duplicate account where all your playlist and music are. You can always contact support by clicking here.

Suggested posts