Premium
Country
Finland

Device
Huawei Honor 7 Lite (in english Honor 5C?), PC
Operating System
Android 7.0 Nougat, Windows 8.1

My Question

I don't know is this right place for this, so sorry if it not.

I was walking home today around 2pm UTC+2. Middle of my walk music did pause, and before I did get to press play it did continue, but it wasn't the song that I was listening. I thought that I did listen all my Favorited songs so I did go my library and to songs but all my song were missing and there were four unfamiliar songs. And if I tried to play anything other than those four, it returned almost immediately those four.

These songs are:
Hurts Like **bleep** by Madison Beer feat. Offset

URI: spotify:track:3WefHNGtjexZvi66ZEx9u4
Sunflower - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse by Post Malone, Swae Lee

URI: spotify:track:1A6OTy97kk0mMdm78rHsm8
Without Me by Halsey

URI: spotify:track:5p7ujcrUXASCNwRaWNHR1C
Wow. by Post Malone

URI: spotify:track:6MWtB6iiXyIwun0YzU6DFP

And those are added like 19 hours ago! But they weren’t there at the morning.

When I did get home I did start Spotify on my PC and the situation was the same.

I have change my password and logged off from every device via account settings.

Is there any way to get my Favorite songs back or must I do it all over again? I would prefer not to, because it was 2 years job.

Sorry for bad English.

EDIT: Oh, and artist that I am following are also missing.

In their place are:

Maroon 5

Sia

Demi Lovato

2 Replies

Hey @Ugizawane

Be sure to check this Support article.

The best course of action when something like that happens is to create a new account with a different email address from the one you're using (Tip: don't use the one you use for Facebook). That will give you a different Spotify username.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your Premium privileges, library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

Connected devices stay with the old account, so you'll have a fresh start without them.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sadly I need build everything from scratch. 😕

They could only migrate those songs and artist that I don't want to see ever more (those that did replaced the ones that I did like and follow) or so I did understand from their answer.

Suggested posts