Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All music dissapeared on laptop not iphone and being charged for free account.

All music dissapeared on laptop not iphone and being charged for free account.

I have a big problem with my account - my laptop got hacked a couple of months ago and my spotify wiped itself clean on my laptop but not on my iphone. That is now my old iphone but still has the music on it signed into the same account as the laptop. When logging in on my new phone, same problem, the account is empty of all music. As far as I was aware I was not paying for spotify and when logged in online it says I am using it free yet my bank statement is being emptied of £9.99 a month. I would like to cancel my account completely then re-sign up with a student account. Does anybody know how I can cancel my subscription when the option doesn't show up online? I have called my bank to try and cancel the direct debit but it is a long process.

3 Replies

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

I did this over a month ago and nobody has responded. I also filed a request for cancellation and this has not been responded to either. NOT IMPRESSED. what is this, a money stealing company?

The account team are the only folk who can resolve this so please follow my instructions and make sure you reply to the automated email if you get one. If you don't hear anything within 24 hours, post the 8 digit case number here and I'll chase it up.

It's worth checking that your account profile shows a valid email address for you.

Suggested posts