Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

@jdwarren wrote:

I'm having the same kind of problem, when I login to Spotify (Desktop - Win7) I can see all my Playlists but they're all empty apart from some local files.

We just had some server problems that might have caused this. Are you still having this issue?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

They're back now, only saw the service update after posting this! Thanks

Spotify user since it was first launched in the UK!

Hi, my playlists are gone as well. I uninstalled spotify and reinstalled it and they were gone. I only have one premium account. Is there a way to get them back? *edit have tried relogging and it didnt work.

Edit: My lists are back now, thanks 🙂

all of my playlists disappeared two days ago!!!!!!

plz help its all my life in there!!!

Superteddan - Just added some back to your account. Is that all of them? Just log out and in to see them.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I just got a new computer and installed Spotify again and found that my playlists are all gone from my new Windows 7 machine.  How can I retrieve these?

Marked as solution

Ktaborjr - Your playlists still appear to be there, are you logging in with the username 'ktaborjr' and your Spotify password?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

They literally just appearred.  Weird. Thanks for the help!

help! all my playlists are gone too, and I have no idea why.  Everything else seems to work fine... thankss.?

@Samped wrote:

help! all my playlists are gone too, and I have no idea why.  Everything else seems to work fine... thankss.?

I see 7 playlists on your account right now - is that not correct?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hello!

2 Playlists on my account are suddenly just missing. Is there a way to get them back?

@susannewilson wrote:

Hello!

2 Playlists on my account are suddenly just missing. Is there a way to get them back?

I've restored one of them now. Can you remember what the other was called?

The one you restored was ddeleted by me on purpose. The two list were named "Christer" and "Susanne".

Thanks in advance

I've found Susanne, but I can't find the other I'm afraid. We might not be able to get it back sorry. How many songs were on it?

Thanks for the one you saved! I think it was about 200 songs on the other playlist that is lost.

I've lost all of my playlists from my account on my PC & Android device, but they're still showing up on my ipod touch. The desktop app says that it cannot synchronise playlists & i've reinstalled both that & the android app to no avail. is there any way to get all of them back?

username - electronicafan

I believe only one of my playlists is gone, but i would really appreciate it if it were restored, thankyou 🙂 its got someting like (i love you) in the title

thanks,

Fathnea

Electronicafan - This should sort itself out. Sit tight, it should be working shortly.

Fathnea - Sweet title. Just restored it. Just log out and in.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks For Reply, But I've Been Waiting All Week And I'm Paying For A Service I'm Not Getting. Is There Any Idea Of A Timescale For All Of This And Am I The Only One With This Specific Problem? Any Update Would Be Appreciated. P.s. Sorry For All The Capitals, But Swype Is Acting Up Something Rotten On Jellybean 4.1.1. Gah!

Hi,

Today I couldn't log on my phone with my account. When it finally worked, all my playlists were gone (whatever spotify client I'm usng). I also received a "Welcome mail" as if I was using Spotify for the first time, and when I connect on a mobile device (iPad and iPhone), it suggests I'm using a trial account of 48 hours. I just received a mail asking me if I wanted to go "Premium".. but I'm already a Premium user!!! Seems my account has been replicated or something like that.

What can I do? Please help I don't want to create my playlist again, and don't understand what's wrong with my account.

Suggested posts