Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

I'm missing about 5 playlists. If I had been in a private session when they were created, would they not be saved? Another email they may be under is *snip*, but I'm fairly certain I never set up an account under that email. 

Thoughts?

Marked as solution

Hey!

Just snipped your email out there. It seems that email did indeed have an account attached to it - I've now moved over any playlists that were on that account over to your Unlimited account.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Hi! just saw that all  my playlists including my synced ones were gone on my cell. Logged into the desktop application and they were gone there too, just about 5 left that ive never really used.

Help? i tried logging in again, both on desktop and cell but to no avail.

Krus - I think I've managed to restore your playlists now. Just log out and log back in.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I have the same problem. can't seem to figure out how to solve it. Any help would be much appreciated.

JohanF - I could only find some playlists imported through iTunes. Do you have a username you could try logging in with as well?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks for your quick reply. I think my username should be jfrossen. Te reson why I'm un sure is that I have used facebook to log in for a long time, even if i did not create my account using facebook credentials. The reason why I started to login using facebook was that I forgot my password for my spotify account, when I tried to reset it I realised that the email I have provided to you guys is misspelled so I cant seem to reset my password. can't believe I did that.  

JohanF - I just took a look at that username, and it doesn't seem to be related. Did you have a payment on this other account at all?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yes I did have a premium payment on it. I've been premium user for quite some time. 

JohanF - One of our advisors should be able to locate your account in this case. To get in touch, scroll up and select "About Us" and then click on "contact form". When you've got in touch, let me know the case number and I'll forward it to our payments team.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks. Here's the case number # 00226790

my laptop packed up got new one  today just installed spotify on it and all playlists are gone can i get them back or not thanks inadvance

ok doesnt matter now they seem to be back now so thanks if any1 done anything to get them back 🙂

all my plasylists are gone tooo!! i got a new laptop, and logged in to spotify and none of my playlists are there.

Hi, my playlists were OK yesterday. And gone today... I checked if I logged in differently or so, but I can't figure it out... I dont think I have a double account... Can you help?

I login via my facebook account:

nielsvg@hotmail.com

gigsy - I can see 9 active playlists in your account. Are you not seeing any of these?

ieatcandystars - Same for you, I can see about 17 in your account. How many are you seeing when you sign in?

nielsvg- I believe you've got two accounts on our system. That FB account was created just yesterday. 

When did you originally join Spotify? Were you able to create your own username? Or was it always linked to Facebook?

I started Spotify yesterday as usual and it gave me the welcome to spotify as if I were new... I don't think i created another account by accident as it was linked to facebook and the user name and password are the usual ones. Any help?

@user-removed wrote:

I started Spotify yesterday as usual and it gave me the welcome to spotify as if I were new... I don't think i created another account by accident as it was linked to facebook and the user name and password are the usual ones. Any help?

It looks like there were some extra accounts in the system for you, but they've been deleted now. One of our agents should have gone through this with you when it happened.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I had this exact same problem as well. It seemed like my subscription was also not renewed properly. I just signed up for Spotify Premium again but I still don't have any of my playlists 😞

@user-removed wrote:

I had this exact same problem as well. It seemed like my subscription was also not renewed properly. I just signed up for Spotify Premium again but I still don't have any of my playlists 😞

It looks like you've ended up with a second account here, and created a new subscription on that. Get in touch through our contact form to get this sorted.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts